Tuesday 20 October 2015

Haze {be grateful, always}

Assalamualaikum.

I'm so sorry that I didn't keep my promise to write about stop being a judgemental person.

The haze is getting worst day by day. The second wave of it is more dangerous than the first one. Meteorology dept. warns us to always take care of our own health since the API is >200 and in yellow-coloured which means sulphur is present in our air like hanging around and like a boss, telling us " breathe , you die. You don't want ? You're dead , people" . Meanwhile, in religious thought, it is said that qiamat (The Last Day) is getting nearer because we can barely see the sun, and what if it suddenly rise from the West instead of East 😯 .

Ok guys, I think that my introduction is too long uhhh 😅😅 so.. how does haze and be grateful relate ? First of all, let me ask you

😕 Can you breathe freely now ?

So yeah. "Too little of us who is being grateful"

I miss the clean air, though I know that the air is not really clean because UPM is close to KL and Putrajaya, but don't you ? Well, now I know how important it is to cherish the air that surrounds us. It may look small, dude. And nanana now is exam week and I always go to Bukit Ekspo to study there because nature always calm me. Now, even going to the Putra Food Court which is so near to my hostel to buy food is like a thing to be think twice. 😔  I miss Bukit Ekspo so much.
and the bright sun too.

"Hey oxygen, where are you ? We miss you"

This is a reality of us, human.😪

We only appreciate things after we lost them

It's exam fortnight. Good luck for everyone 🙌🙌🙌

0 comments:

Post a Comment